The National Council on Disability (NCD) released a five-part report series on implementation of the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA). The last major report on IDEA Implementation from NCD was released in 2002, prior to the 2004 reauthorization. The five parts of the series are:
- Broken Promises: The Underfunding of IDEA
- English Learners and Students from Low-Income Families
- Federal Monitoring and Enforcement of IDEA Compliance
- Every Student Succeeds Act and Students with Disabilities
- The Segregation of Students with Disabilities
NCD is an independent federal agency charged with advising the President, Congress, and other federal agencies regarding policies, programs, practices, and procedures that affect people with disabilities.