The Election Assistance Commission, created by The Help America Vote Act (HAVA), funded the Research Alliance on Accessible Voting (RAAV). RAAV includes the:
- Election Center (National Association of Election Officials)
- Clemson, Rutgers, and Carnegie Mellon Universities
- Center for Accessible Information
- Tennessee Disability Coalition
- ATAP (Association of Assistive Technology Act Programs)
- Election Data Services
RAAV is conducting accessible voting workshop seminars in Seattle (March 7), Washington, DC at Dulles Airport (March 18), and Minneapolis (April 10) for election officials prepare for the 2014 elections. For details on how to participate, visit the Election Center website.